Biafran National Guard fighters declare war on the Nigerian government and proclaim October 30 to be Biafra Independence Day.

Biafran National Guard fighters declare war on the Nigerian government and proclaim October 30 to be Biafra Independence Day.

Biafran Security Forces, one of the factions campaigning for the independence of Southeast Nigeria, has declared war on the Nigerian government, which has set October 30, 2021, as the day on which it will declare the region's independence from Nigeria.

A group of armed men who identified themselves as members of the Biafran National Guard were heard declaring that they were prepared to go to war in recordings obtained by SaharaReporters.

"The liberation of Biafra has only just begun," a man can be heard saying in one of the films. Today marks the beginning of Day 2 of our wonderful week. As you can see, Biafran National Guards have already arrived on the scene and are on their way to rescue the political captives - Mrs Onyekachi Orji and the rest of the group.

"This is the Biafran National Guards, and as you can see, they are all on high alert at this time." You can tell that they are prepared for war, and the war for the freedom of Biafra has just just begun," says the author.

The camera also captured armed guys in about four SUVs filling up their vehicles with fuel.

The individual behind the camera then approached a man in one of the trucks, identifying him as the Commander, Gen Innocent Orji, and asking him for his autograph.

"This is General Innocent Orji, the commander of the forces. "Sir, could you please tell us what is going on here?" He inquired of the commander.

And Orji responded, adding, "We want to inform them that the Anambra election will never take place." "Biafra Nation's sovereignty will be recognized by the international community."

"This is our military," said the anonymous man behind the camera, referring to the military. Biafran National Guards are waiting in various cars, ready to go and free the political prisoners who have been detained for nearly 15 years for their convictions. You can watch them filling their vehicles as they fill their vehicles.

"The re-declaration of Biafra sovereignty will take place on Saturday, October 30th," said the group.

According to a second video, the individual with the camera was in a vehicle, and gunshots could be heard in the background.

"Biafran National Guards have just met some soldiers; the fight has only just begun," the speaker added in the background.

The armed individuals depicted in the videos are said to have engaged in a fight with personnel of the Nigerian Army, which resulted in the death of one of the BNG's members.

Earlier on Thursday, the Director of Army Public Relations, Onyema Nwachukwu, issued a statement confirming that one of the shooters had been killed in the incident.

Gunmen allegedly attacked troops at Amaekpu, in the Ohafia Local Government Area of Abia State, on Thursday, October 28, 2021, according to a statement released by the state government on Thursday.

"The assailants, who were highly equipped and transported in many trucks, commenced firing on the forces' area, but were greeted with fierce resistance by the military," he continued. During the engagement, the troops were able to neutralize one of the gunmen, while the others abandoned their cars and fled in chaos, suffering from bullet injuries. They also recovered a pump-action rifle, among other things. "

As the offenders fled after being outnumbered, they were apprehended in Eda by forces from Forward Operating Base Ohaozara in Ebonyi State, who apprehended them immediately after their retreat. During the operation, the military seized an additional three vehicles and detained one of the shooters."

Meanwhile, the Biafran National Guard has pledged to hoist the Biafran Military Flag of Authority by May 30, 2021, in accordance with the Biafran Constitution.

As stated by the group, the exercise will be a symbolic representation of the whole seizure of Biafran areas, which they claim will begin in Anambra State.

The organization also claimed that the Nigerian flag would no longer be allowed to be flown or exhibited in any portion of the country's south-east, which they referred to as Biafran territory.

The Indigenous People of Biafra, for its part, has vowed a sit-at-home campaign starting on November 5 if President Muhammadu Buhari's government fails to release its leader Nnamdi Kanu by November 4.

However, IPOB has recently indicated that it has no interest in the Anambra elections on November 6, contrary to what many had previously reported about the organisation.

The activity will, however, continue across the southeastern region of Nigeria, starting on the eve of Anambra's election, according to the statement.

The IPOB has emphasized that it has not requested that Anambra citizens boycott the governorship poll, but that the sit-at-home campaign will continue as planned.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

BRING YOUR GOODS & SERVICES FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT

BENDELNEWS.COM

BRING YOUR GOODS & SERVICES FOR ADVERT PLACEMENT

Contact Form